Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

check out my new badge

Daisy Collins made me a blog badge check it out . She only charges 5$ and does excellent work check out mine then ask her to do yours. you can check out more of her work at http://www.facebook.com/tsunamirosegraphicdesign. She also picked me to be on her design team for April so working on a sketch an day. It has inspired me . did 6 cricut cards today will post tomorrow. Gonna try to post on here 3 -4 times a week . I am working on cards  for her group and am going to a crop Friday. Her cards challenge me to use scraps which i put a whole bunch in a waste-like basket and am using them to make cards. At first i was looking at them and was like there's no way i'm gonna be as good as them , but i love what i've done so far.

3 comments: