this is my cover of my squash book. I watched and video and thought i cant do this but i did and i love it
Took this Picture so you could see my penguins i did on Simply Charming Cartridge on Cricut. Love my Cricut
these are a step by step to making peppermints on Cricut Simply Charming Cartridge as well as some other cuts i included in this squash book
squash book instructions
love this video cant get link to work ---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWh-n4JdAqI&feature=player_detailpage
- Cardboard or heavy paper squares (for the cover and back of your album)
- Scrapbook paper (cardstock and patterned paper)
- Cutting tools (scissors, paper trimmer, etc)
- Embellishments (metal embellishments, ribbon, stamps, stickers, etc.)
- Ink pads
- Writing tools
- 1 Decide what size you want your album such as 3x3, 4x4, 6x6, etc.
- 2 Cut your cardboard to fit the size of the squash book. For example if you are making a 6x6 album then you would cut the cover and back of the album about ½" bigger so it fits over the middle of the squash book.
- 3 Cut patterned papers to cover the cardboard. You want the paper to fold over the covers so it is completely covered. You are going to want about 1" at each end to fold over the cardboard square.
- 4 Set your album covers aside and select 3 pieces of 12x12 cardstock. The 12x12 squares will fold into a 6x6 album.