Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful day 3

Day 3
Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
The task today was to write 5 things I am thankful for and To thank god for them out loud.
First thing is a wonderful husband who treats me wonderful and we know together with god we can conquer anything. Second im thankful for a job its not the best but it supplies our needs. 3rd I'm very thankful fora roof over our head. For food in our bellies . Clothes on our backs . 4th very thankful for my family . I have two wonderful sisters even thou we are in different states I still love them and wish we could be closer. 5th I'm thankful for my extended family brother in laws and sister in laws.6th Very thankful for my friends who Ive met thru my club scrapbook swap when I'm down you all know just how to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment