Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

patience lord day 2

Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray.  Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns.  Before you know it a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down.  Its wonderful when what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.   Philippians 4:6-7 The Message 


Daily Step :
 On a sheet of paper, write down something you are worrying about.  Now take that paper and hold it up as if you are offering it to God, and say something like this" I let go of this worry, Father, trusting that You will take care of it"  Now throw that piece of paper in the trash.  And don't take it out!!! You have given your worry to your Father and he is more than capable of handling it.
I did this! But you know im still stressing worried im not gonna get this job lord. I thought the interview went well lord and you know lord I love my clients but its just not the job for me ! I know Lord to trust you and wait ( patience) .I need to work on it.  Never been too good on  patience!! So Lord please be with me as I go thru this step and not only trust you to help me do it but to be more patient and wait on you lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment