Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful day 3

Day 4 - Worship time Thanks God I needed this

Worship the LORD with Gladness; Come before him with Joyful songs.  Psalm 100:2 NIV
The Daily step for today is to stop right now ... out loud ... Thank god for your peace.  Thank him for bringing peace into your marriage, your family, your heart and your mind. I pray today and thank you as u give me peace! 
Now some music i listened to yesterday and love -- he reminds u thru them that God never fails and hes there every step of the way.

This hit home with me this weekend . Me and my husband are going thru alot right now, im hoping to either pick up more hours at work or find another job. Were stressed and i turn this music on and we both calm down and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment